Kerr Cellars and Curvature wines are small lot production wines and we have reserved priority access for members of our Champions Club. Enrollment in the Champions Club offers members a unique opportunity to enjoy our limited production wines with significant savings.
Twice a year (April & October), members will receive two bottles of wine that express our passion from two of the top winemakers in Napa Valley.
Helen Keplinger is the Winemaker for Keplinger Wines and Kerr Cellars. Helen’s reputation and winemaking skill helps us access some of the most prized fruit in Napa Valley and Sonoma, and produce some of the best wines.
Sally Johnson who is the famed Winemaker for Pride Vineyards as well as our philanthropy project Curvature. Sally utilizes fruit from the Bacigalupi vineyards for our Chardonnay and the Oakville region for our Cabernet.
From two world-class winemakers, to some of the most sought after and acclaimed vineyards, all brought to you by Cristie Kerr, who is one of the top golfers in the world, we proudly present our Champions Club which will allow members priority access to our wines.
As a Club Member you will receive the following benefits;
- Priority access to our limited production new wine releases
- 15% savings on all wines purchased through out the year
- Special Library offerings and limited release wines
- Quarterly news keeping you up to date on what our winemaking team is doing and what they are seeing from the vineyards.
- News and information about special events Cristie and the team are participating in including public tastings and wine dinners
- Special Offers from third party partners, restaurants, retailers and golf related organizations